The Eastside Democrats invite you to join us for our 32nd Annual Eastside Dinner!
Enjoy Mediterranean-inspired fare from Amato Catering at the beautiful Möbius Hall on Bothell’s Cascadia College campus, Saturday, September 22. The event will feature special guest speakers, a VIP social hour with candidates and elected officials, and an auction featuring a stay at Tuscan villa. Roger Goodman (D) will be the MC for the evening and Sha Na Na will keep us seriously entertained.
- $75: VIP social hour (includes a glass of wine)
- $130: Dinner—regular seating
- $160: Dinner—special seating at a guest speaker table
- $50: Stadium-style seating (does not include dinner)
Pricing per person.
- 5:30 p.m.: VIP social hour with candidates
- 6:30 p.m.: Check-in
- 7:00 p.m.: Dinner
The night’s buffet will feature red wine-braised chicken, poached salmon, and ratatouille with polenta (GF, DF, vegetarian, and vegan). We’ll end the night with one more wave of handmade salted chocolate bark for dessert.
Featured wine selections:
- Borga Borsao Monte Oton (Spanish Grenache) from Spain
- Warr-King Winery (Cabernet Sauvignon) from Washington
- Lafage Cote d’Est Rhone blend (Grenache Blanc, Chardonnay) from France
One glass included with VIP social hour. Wine will be available for purchase.
Live Auction Highlights
- A week-long stay for 10 in a villa in Tuscany, Italy
- Lunch with Sen. Manka Dhingra
- Lunch with Sen. Patty Kuderer
Special Guests & Speakers
- Senator Maria Cantwell (D) (if Senate business will allow)
- Congresswoman Suzan DelBene (D-WA-01)
- Congressman Adam Smith (D-WA-09)
- State Senator Manka Dhingra (D-LD45)
- State Senator Patty Kuderer (D-LD48)
- King County Councilmember Claudia Balducci
- State Democratic Party Chair Tina Podlodowski
- 8th CD candidate Dr. Kim Schrier (D)
- 5th LD candidate Bill Ramos (D)
- 5th LD candidate Lisa Callan (D)
- 41st LD candidate My-Linh Thai (D)
- Jon Bauman of Senior Votes Count
- Lt. Governor Cyrus Habib (D)
Indicate which table captains you’d like to share your evening with. 10 seats per table; seating assignments depend on availability.
- Ken Albinger
- Dave Asher
- Karol Brown
- June Campbell
- Martin and Becky Chaney
- Rich Erwin
- Rituja Indapure
- Becky Lewis
- Sharon Mast
- Gloria Hatcher Mays
- Dave Williams
Already bought your tickets? Contact Darby Stewart at email@example.com to indicate which speaker table or table captain you’d like to dine with.
Park in Cascadia College’s north garage, surface parking lot, or south garage.
Parking is pre-paid. Use code BLUE2018 on the pay kiosks at your parking location. To use the code:
- Enter license plate when prompted by pay station.
- Select the rate option that applies best to your length of stay:
- Option 1—3 hours or less
- Option 2—All-day parking
- You will be prompted to enter the parking code. Enter BLUE2018.
- The pay station should print a parking receipt with your license plate.
6-10 volunteers needed between 6:30 to 10pm on the 22nd to help with cleaning up tables and bringing desserts out. If you can lend a hand, please email Karina at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Interested in sponsoring? Contact Ken Albinger for details.